03/09/2020

Life is a moment - GDT Craft O'Clock


Hello there! Not so long ago I got asked to do a couple of guest projects for Craft O'Clock. It's a Polish brand with a big array of different beautiful papers and paper goods. They produce collections under a couple of different categories and I got to play with the Craft O'Clock Mixed Media line. You can visit their site here (link) and see the collections and categories here (link).

For this project I used “Faded Memories” collection (link). I used the rice paper of the collection to create a secret garden doorway of sorts and then decorated the canvas accordingly. If you want to see how I created the piece, please see the video below.


I wanted the piece to have a forest or a wild garden feel, so I used mossy and rusty tones. I embellished the piece using cut out elements from the collection. The bird, butterfly and dragonfly are from another sheet. They heighten the forest feel, don’t you think? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a pleasant Thursday! 


Materials from Craft O'Clock: 

Faded Memories 12x12” paper pack
Faded Memories junk journal pack
Faded Memories chipboard shapes
Faded Memories rice paper
Mixed Media Extras to Cut


Materials: Craft O'Clock, Prima Marketing








1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Hurmaava ja paljon kauneutta ja upeita yksityiskohtia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...