23/09/2020

Bright village - GDT Art by Marlene


Hi there! Here's a burst of color in between of vintage toned projects! Somehow these Art by Marlene stamps just scream for happy, vibrant colors and I tend to grab my felt pens to color the images! 

Here I used the two stamp sets from the "Go Dutch!" -collection and created a little dimensional piece. I started by painting a piece of wood using acrylic paints. On top I added some pattern using stencils and a tiny bit of stamping. The main layers are made of the stamped images of the buildings and town from the Art by Marlene stamp sets. 


I used the tiny houses in a row in the background to create a perspective. So the houses in the foreground are bigger and the top most layer is the beautiful tulips. And a happy sun is shining to this bright, colorful town! At least here in Finland the days are starting to be a bit gloomy, so this kind of burst of color is needed! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sunny Wednesday, I hope! 


Materials: Art by Marlene (Studio Light), Seth Apter (StencilGirl), Sinelli, Prima Marketing





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...