24/09/2020

Trick or read - Sizzix


Moikka! It's Thursday already and the weekend is getting nearer and nearer! The soon(ish) change of month also means that Halloween is closing in. We don't celebrate that as much here in Finland, but I still enjoy doing some Halloween inspired crafts during autumn months. Here's one of them - two bookmarks with little Halloween trick or treaters! 

 

I used a monoprinted cardstock as my background. There's also some collaging there and I felt that such a colorful background would be good for these characters. I then cut the characters using Thinlits "Spooky" die set. There's also elements from another Halloween themed set called "Halloween set". I've included the item numbers further down. To get the witch and vampire pop from the colorful background I used "Brickwork" embossing folder from the Texture Fades category. 

After taking the pictures, I laminated the pieces so they would be sturdier and endure use. Then I gave them to my daughters. As they are bookmarks, I thought the phrase "Trick or Treat" needed a little twist and I wrote instead "Trick or Read". 

Thank you for stopping by! 


Materials from Sizzix: 

662580 - Thinlits Halloween set die set


Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Posca



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...