25/08/2020

Thinking of You - Julie Hickey Designs


Moikka! What color do you often use when you are stamping something to be colored? Quite often black, right? At least that's the case with me. Most times I pick up either a black ink or a black embossing powder to stamp an image for coloring. I actually had a black powder jar in my hand while making these cards, but then decided against it and went with a green one instead.


I used Julie Hickey Designs' "Spring Jug" stamp set for my focal point. I stamped it on top of white cardstock and colored using felt pens. I actually made two cards, as you can see, and chose blue scheme for the other one and orange and pink for the other. Which one is your favorite? 

The cards are done the same way - a piece of patterned paper, some acrylic paint, ink and washi tape in the background and the flower arrangement on top. The sentiment is stamped on top of a piece of vellum and embossed using golden embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Julie Hickey Designs, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sinelli, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Posca, Paper Garden, Kuusade







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...