24/08/2020

Happy Days - Sizzix


Hello there and happy Monday! Today I'm sharing something I made using Sizzix dies, a little shaker card. I used some Making Essentials in my make - like the sequins from the Sequins and Beads sets. You can find more info of the products from the Sizzix UK website (link) or direct links at the end of the post.


I started the card by embossing a piece of the minty green cardstock from the Surfacez cardstock pack. I used Texture Fades "Brickwork" embossing folder. I also cut a bicycle using an older set "Spring Time" and a thread like piece using "Media Marks" die set. I added some inking to the bicycle. 

To make the shaker part I used a couple of dies. The cardstock circles are cut using Framelits Circles die set and the embellishment on the top using "Detailed Tropics" stamp and die set. I also used the stamps from this set to make the sentiment. To have room for the sequins to shake I cut a piece of thick cardboard and adhered it behind the colorful circles and a sheet of transparency I had added. The little bits and pieces shaking inside are from two Making Essentials Sequins and Beads sets - "Gold" and "Limoncello". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week and stay safe!


Sizzix materials used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Whimsy Stamps




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...