29/07/2020

Saturday, Sunday, Monday - Craft Stamper


Hi there! Here's the first of two projects I created way back for Craft Stamper's June 2019 issue. The topic of my "Paper Patchwork" article was leather paper. You can have a small glimpse on the article here (link), on Craft Stamper site.

Like I said earlier, I made two pieces for the article - this little bag and then a notebook cover with a step by step tutorial. The technique in both is the same - using a grid design to mimic patchwork on top of the leather paper. For the first layer I used a small GelliPlate and then added patterns on top. 


I'm sharing the other piece tomorrow, but if you're eager to get a sneak peek try either that link on top of the picture below.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a colorful day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Posca, WOW! Embossing, Sizzix, GelliArts, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...