30/07/2020

Priceless Keepsakes - Craft Stamper


Hi there! I shared a little bag yesterday (link) and stated it was first of two projects I made for Craft Stamper June 2019 issue. Here's the other one - a cover for a notebook or a traveler's notebook. This one I made with a step by step tutorial for my "Paper Patchwork" article in the magazine.


Like with the bag, I created first a patchwork styled background using a Gelliplate, some stencils and stamping. Then I turned the piece of leather paper into cover for the notebook and finished the embellishing using a stamped and embossed image.

Thank you for stopping by today! Underneath is a picture of the two projects. 


Materials: Prima Marketing, GelliArts, Posca, 7 Dots Studio, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...