28/07/2020

Postal tags - 7 Dots Studio


Hello! Today I'm sharing a couple of tags I made for 7 Dots Studio. For these two I drew inspiration from the Airmail collection, but as usual, mixed in several others. My other inspiration came from the different tags and I ended up using them to make my background, backing my focal point and even adding two to the foreground as kind of a sentiment.


I started the tags by adding the adhesive chipboard tags to a dark sheet “Lonely Evenings” from the Cold Country collection. This created a dramatic effect to them. On top I then layered die cut tags from a couple of collections and topped those with circle stickers. To highlight the circles, I used both a soft pencil and a black watercolor pencil. If you want to see how I made the tags, please see the video above!

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Cold Country – Lonely Evenings 12x12
Airmail – Scripted 12x12
Writer’s Block – Tags 12x12
Nature Walk – Tags 12x12
Hazy Days – Tags 12x12
Lost and Found – Tags 12x12
Hopefully – Tags 12x12 
Airmail – Element Stickers 6x12 
Garden Party – Element Stickers 6x12 
Fortune-teller – Elements Stickers 6x12 
Writer’s Block – Die-cut Elements 6x12 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing 









2 comments:

Elina Stromberg said...

Onpa kivoja! Upeaa kerroksellisuutta!

Mandy Chilvers said...

Fabulous. I love this. You are very inspirational

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...