21/07/2020

Dream without Fear - Prima Marketing live recording


Hi there and stormy Tuesday! It should be thunderstorms here in Helsinki today, but so far there's only been sunshine. Today I'm sharing a layout I did during a Facebook live show some weeks back. The topic was the water soluble oil pastels and I used those in a couple of ways in my layered layout. You can see the materials list and the sample layout in the announcement post here (link).

The idea behind the layout was that even though the situation is what it is and probably we're not able to travel to those destinations physically that we'd like to, we can have our dream vacation at home. Just use your imagination and think about how good it will then feel to actually reach that destination.

If you were unable to attend the live, you can see the recording below here or on my YouTube. I usually publish the recordings faster there and then blog the video later in the month. So, if you want to be one of the first to see everything, please consider subscribing my channel! 



Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day! Keep dreaming without fear and stay safe!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sostrene Grene, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...