29/01/2021

ART - embrace magic - Artful Academy


Hi there and peaceful Friday! Today I'm sharing some pieces I made for an online workshop hosted by Artful Academy. The workshop is called "Repeating Pattern" and you can enroll here (link). In the workshop I create three pieces using the same steps by alternating the element that makes a repeating pattern to the background. I also talk about how to keep a triptych coherent even though each one is unique. The workshop has three videos and about 55 minutes of tuition. 


Well, I say I share the pieces but actually I'm showing the triplet now and will share each of the canvases in their own post. Like I said earlier, all of them have similar or same steps but some differences in the used products and materials! 

If you have been pondering about making dimensional assemblages, this might be your thing! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great, creative weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...