13/02/2020

Magical heart - Prima Marketing


Sweet Thusday everyone! This heart was made to a heart themed post at Prima's blog! The moment I read the theme I knew I wanted to do an altered heart, a dimensional piece. But what I pondered the most about was the color! I was drawn between a “classical” pink heart and something grungy and rusty. In the end I decided to add them both into the same piece! 

I’ve mixed some brand new Finnabair products with some older classics in this heart. The background layer is done using one of the new tissue papers. The dimensional patterns are Icing Paste through one of the new stencils, called “Dandelion”. On top I’ve clustered older Mechanicals and brand new flowers from “Surfboard”. The finishing touches are done using the brilliant new white matte max and rust paste.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...