22/01/2020

Blooming clipboard - Prima Marketing / CreativeWorld demo


Hi there! In a few days I'll head to CreativeWord in Frankfurt! I'm so excited to meet friends, mingle and demo in there! I'm demoing from Saturday to Monday at Prima Marketing and Notions booths. So, if you are attending, please come and say hi! Prima's booth is on hall 4.2, place C66 and Notions is located one floor down, on hall 4.1, place K57.


What I'm demoing then, you ask. I'm working with reDesign products and mixing them with some Finnabair items. I made this clipboard as a sample. Even though reDesign is made to fit home decor, you don't always have to use it to dress up a bureau or a wall, the reDesign transfers work beautifully on a smaller scale, too. I decorated this clip board using an abundance of flowers from the “Floral collection” transfer. I transferred some of the flowers to the board itself, but added some on top of black cardstock, too and layered them using foam dots. To make the piece even more mixed media, I used Stick and Style stencil to make two layers to the background, one with wax and other with glitter.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully I'll see you in Frankfurt!






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oi oi miten kaunis ja ihania värejä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...