23/01/2020

Flowery tags - Prima Marketing / CreativeWorld demo


Moikka! Yesterday I shared a bigger piece I did for my demo. I'm not actually working on such a big scale in Frankfurt, though, but instead my goal is to make tags. Here's a couple of examples! 

The base for both tags is a chipboard tag. They both are painted using gesso - white for white and black for black. On top there's some stenciling, the transfer and then a cluster of embellishments some of which are made using reDesign moulds! So, you don't always have to go big with these product, they are also perfect for cards, canvases or layouts! 


As you can see, the transfers work beautifully both on white and black surface. The mood is totally different, though. Which one is your favorite, the white or the black?

Thank you for stopping by today! 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...