24/04/2019

Lookin' Sharp - A Flair for Buttons


Moikka! Today I'm sharing my last project for A Flair for Buttons as a part of the design team. It's a strange feeling as I've been a part of the design team over three years as I started in September 2015. Boy what a ride it has been! I hope you have been inspired by the projects I've done! 

A long the years I've done mixed media projects using the beautiful flair, I've done cards and layouts, but I guess these last cacti cards are the most clean ones I've done! But they are all about the flairs! Just a few other elements to support the fun buttons. All the flairs are from the "Cacti Love" set.


I started the cards by inserting my card bases into my typing machine and typed the greetings on them. I love using my mom's old typewriter! I usually try to add some "errors" into the mix so that the look is less like printed, more like actually typed. Then I added some watercolor and ink to the opposite corner, added a touch of stamping and finally layered the die cuts, stickers and twine underneath the focal point, the flair. 

With these cards I want to thank Shelley for this wonderful time here and all the inspiration her fantastic flairs have given me along the years and still continue to give! Big hugs to you all!


Sets used: 

image 0



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...