25/04/2019

Red / Black - Prima Marketing


Hiya! It's soon summer and I still haven't shared all the Creativation projects! I guess maybe half of them are already blogged, but the other half is hanging in my drafts. So, better change the situation and get those projects blogged! I'm sharing three projects with "Midnight Garden" over the next days. Today a layout and two following days some cards.

This layout is made about something "red as blood and black as night" - that is my favorite heavy metal band Turisas (link). The tones of the "Midnight Garden" collection made me think about them as the collection has luscious reds and dark greys that are almost black. 

I used different mediums while doing the background. There's some Metallique acrylic paint, some Icing Paste and even some watercolors. The more the merrier! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...