20/02/2019

Tell your secret story - 7 Dots Studio


Heippa! Today I share my monthly project for 7 Dots Studio! Remember the last one I shared, the journal cover (link)? I decided to kind of continue where I left and did a page to that journal. You can actually see me open the journal in the video.


During recent months I’ve been drawn to neutrals even more than before. I really love the beiges and browns of tea, old books and kraft paper. They feel homey, comforting and safe. I start to think about a warm cup of tea, the scent of old books and brown paper packages. Really some little things that make me happy. 

For this project I chose to go with the neutrals as well. I chose a snap shot I took of an old door as my center of attention. I paired the picture with a sentence made with two Word Stickers, “Tell your secret story”. It’s about how the closed doors hold stories and there’s even more stories behind old doors with many generations living inside. 


If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video I recorded while working on it! I hope you like it and find it inspiring. Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Dreamscapes – Geometry stencil
Cold Country – Clear Stamps 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger





1 comment:

Dawn C. said...

I love your work so much, especially how you layer but things never look too messy or busy. Just lovely! You seem too be so busy and are very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...