05/10/2018

Together - Wow Embossing Powder


Hi there! Thank you for stopping by today! Yesterday I shared my first two projects with the Heffy Doodle and Wow Embossing Powder collaboration and here's a layout using the products by the two companies. The stamps are by Heffy Doodle (link) and the embossing powders and related products by Wow Embossing Powder (link)


I received the beautiful parrot set, "Wingman", from Heffy Doodle and thought to turn it into a layout, too. I decided my two girls as my topic. As they are so similar in ways, yet different in others. I also happened to have this fun photo of them, that could resemble jungle and thus fir the parrots. 

Like with the cards I shared yesterday, I stamped the parrots using Wow embossing ink and embossed them using black powder. I then colored them using watercolor pencils and sprinkled to the page. 

I also used embossing powder when making the background and some heart details. The background is done using Heffy Doodle stencil and "Greengage" powder. I used the sayings stamp as well as the little speech bubble with heart in the background from the same "Wingman" set. 

Great that you stopped by today! Have a great weekend! And hopefully I'll see you tomorrow (link)!


Ps. Have you taken part to the Insta hop yet? See here (link) for more details and join in! Two days of hopping, inspiration and two prizes! 


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:


Materials from Heffy Doodle: 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...