04/10/2018

Shaking it for Wow and Heffy Doodle


Smile and shake! Today a new Instagram hop started as Wow Embossing Powder and Heffy Doodle are doing a co-operation. There's two days of inspiration from both teams and also two fabulous prizes to be won. Please see my Instagram for details how to hop along (link)! You have until 10th to participate. 


These two wobbler cards are my first projects for the co-operation. Both of the cards have a piece of patterned paper that's done using a Heffy Doodle "Bubble Waves" stencil and different embossing powders.I added the Wow embossing ink through the stencil and then sprinkled different powders one by one on top. 

What the two cards also have in common is the use of black embossing powder with the focal points - the alligator and the parrot. I colored the stamped images using watercolor pencils. Then I mounted the characters to the cards using wobblers - little plastic things that make the part shake with a spring. You can see those wobblers in action below in the short video I made.




Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow as I share another make with the two companies! Have a great day! 


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:


Materials from Heffy Doodle: 


 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...