03/08/2018

Bonjour! - Wow Embossing Powder


Bonjour! Comment allez-vous? How are you today? I'm sharing today and tomorrow a couple of cards I did using Wow! embossing powders together with the Honey Bee stamps. They were done at the same time as the one I did for the blog hop (link), but left in the drafts. 

This pinkish sweet thing is a shaker card like the mermaid one I did for the hop. The cup and the croissant are from the "Tea time" stamp set. I stamped them using Wow! ink and then embossed with black. I colored the goodies using watercolors. I also used the embossing powders to make the little heart embellishment using a mould. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a cuppa for me! 


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:


Materials from Honey Bee:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Honey Bee Stamps, Prima Marketing, Sizzix

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...