04/08/2018

Hello, I miss you - Wow Embossing Powder


Cheers! How about a cuppa tea? Yesterday I mentioned sharing two cards using Wow and Honey Bee together. Yesterday I shared a shaker card, like the one I did for the blog hop (link) but using the same stamp set as in this card. When I saw the "Tea Time" set I just fell in love as I'm a total tea addict! 

In this card I used embossing powder to make the background. I used a script stencil and inked the background through it and then coated it with embossing powder. The big text "hello" is also done using the embossing powder and then I also coated the cup. I embossed the cup total of three times to give it a nice, glossy coat! 

Thank you for your visit! Have a great Saturday! 


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:


Materials from Honey Bee:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Honey Bee Stamps, Carabelle Studio, Prima Markering


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...