01/08/2017

True love is one in a million


Hello there! Peek a boo! This layout was started as a workshop sample during the spring when I visited Klemmarikellari. The workshop is about washi tape roses, black gesso and iridescent Mica.

Oh, talking about workshops - have you seen the announced workshops in the autumn? Please see the list in the blog's sidebar for places and dates or go to this post (link).


The topic of the page is my darling husband. His crazy matches mine. When I received the new Finnabair Sparks paints, I asked him to out them on like goggles and he did it and I even got to take a picture! LOL. He's a keeper! True love is one in a million! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Scrap FX, Teippitarha


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...