31/07/2017

Heart of the Ocean - Wow! Embossing Powder


Splashing Monday! Today I'll share with you my very fist make for Wow! Embossing Powder. It's a little canvas or altered piece with my favorite colors blue, turquoise and green. The base is a small dish, like a ceramic plate. On top I created a heart of the ocean, an ode to ocean. 

I've lived in coastal cities my whole life. I was born and raised in Turku, the oldest city in Finland with a large archipelago and nowadays I live in Helsinki, the capital. The sea has always been near and present. But the most amazing experience with the sea has been in the Norwegian coast line with the horizon stretching as far as eye could see. I never seen anything like that! And the wind was racing and the sea was foaming and it was so lovely! I could have stared that for hours! 

Do you believe that this piece is really easy to do? First gather your supplies - a selection of Wow! embossing powders, a heart mold and the Wow! Embossing Pad and then head over to Wow! blog (link) as there's a step by step tutorial to the whole creation. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend and have a great start to the new week! Ta ta for now! 


Supplies from WOW!: 

Hearts Silicone Mould
Melt-It Powder
Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter
Vanilla Sparkle Embossing Glitter
Opaque British Summer Embossing Powder
Opaque Pastel Blue Embossing Powder
Opaque Vanilla White Embossing Powder
Primary Lagoon Embossing Powder
Bluetiful Embossing Powder
Nice Ice Blue Embossing Powder

Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...