07/05/2017

Bulky - A Flair for Buttons


Super Sunday! Today I'm keeping workshops at Turku but shall share this page I made for A Flair for Buttons with you! As you may have noticed, I'm kind of trying to find something new to my layouts. I love making pages and scrapbooking, but I fear that all my pages look the same. It's an ongoing process to try to find something new, some new spark to the pages.


The topic of this page is my journal but it could be my mini albums as well. I make those really seldom, mini albums, I mean, but when I do I love when they are bulky as well as my journals. Dimensional things are just me and I love when the journal or mini stays half open when you're trying to close it. Somehow it makes me feel the journal is used well.

I made the layout in white, red and blue. It's fresh and a bit modern - something my journals ain't! They are messy and not fresh and airy! But I wanted to balance the things out and make the page more geometric than my journals. To complement the colors and the geometric feel I used several different flairs in my page. There's two with star design, one with a camera and one to express my love for the bulky journals. Please check the sets I used from the list below! 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! 


Sets used:



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Elizabeth Craft Designs, American Crafts, Teippitarha, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...