06/05/2017

Summer lady - Prima Marketing


Hello and happy Saturday! How's the weather like in your part of the globe? It seems that spring has finally landed in Finland and we get something else than snow here! Wohoo! Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but when there's been hints of warmth and sun, I don't want to go back to winter anymore.

To keep my mind set on summer, I created this canvas for Prima for a flower post. If you are a flower kind of crafter, here's the link to the blooming post on Prima's blog (link). And I suggest you check it out even if you are not a flower kind of person! Great, versatile projects!


I still can remember the first lady canvas I did. It was a try, an experiment but I ended up liking it so much that I continued doing those and even turned it into a workshop. Along the years I’ve been making several ladies but the only ones I store in our home make up a series hopefully someday. 

The series started with this spring canvas (link) and continued with this autumn one (link). Only summer and winter missing and like you can see, now only winter is missing! Although I might want to redo the autumn as I have now a different idea about the background... Let's see! 

I thought the flowers would make up a perfect summer crown for my lady. My first idea was Alphonse Mucha but when making the piece, the character started to remind a Tudor lady with a ruff around her neck. So I made her one using Prima lace!

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a sweet Saturday!


Materials:

590536 – Rossibelle flowers Ulyssia 
590406 – Prima flowers Evergreen 
584900 – Metal Patina Trinkets Stroked Leaves 
590048 – Flower Bundle Pink 
SA-002/1-17/1 – Classic Prima White Mulberry Roses 
583033 – Trim Posey 
963323 – Melange Art Pebbles 
584788 – Salvage District SIIC
961367 – 3D Gloss Gel 
964054 – Art Alcemy Sparks Dragon’s Eye 
963132 – Art Alchemy Wild Fuchsia 
961374 – White Heavy Gesso 
584252 – Watercolor Confections The Classics 
580018 – 6x6 Stencil Poppies 
584566 – 6x6 Stencil Tile 

Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Talens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...