22/02/2015

Be your own kind of beautiful - Canvas Corp Brands


"The best things in life aren't things, they are moments"

Today I'm sharing you a page together with a video that I created for Canvas Corp Brands using the 7Gypsies "Gypsy Moments" collection.

As the name of the collection suggests, it's all about those little moments that add up to life itself. Inspired by that, I thought to document this one moment when my husband and my older daughter were waking up. It's just one of those fleeting moments, but I built the whole page around the warmth of the moment and the pale morning colors.I used the pale green "Take Our Breath Away" paper as my background as it had the vibe of an early spring morning in it. I used green and yellow together in my palette, using it across the page, in papers, embellishments and also in the mists I chose to use. To me they make up a great spring palette with a touch of warmth and happiness.


The quote from "Poses and Reflections" paper fitted my theme well, so I used that little card as a title for the page. I also added a canvas shape in my page to bring that texture in there. Underneath is a little video showing how I made the page.


It really is those little moments in life that are the most precious ones. I was lucky to have my phone at hand that morning so I could capture the moment, their expressions on film. The great thing with mobiles is really their cameras, in my opinion. It makes it so easy to capture those everyday things that really are the most important ones in the long run! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Please also check other projects made with the same collection like this minialbum by Erin Reed or these inspirational files by Sheila Rumney. You can see all the 7Gypsies projects from this link.

PS. After publishing this post I'm going to raffle the social media winners in my giveaways! So if you have taken part, now's the time to check if you have been victorious! 


Materials from Canvas Corp Brands:





Materials: 7Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp, Unity Stamps, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...