21/02/2015

Mulle - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! There's a new challenge over at 7 Dots Studio. This time the theme is hearts, so there's plenty of room to play along! Rules are simple as always: you need to create any project inspired by hearts and use at least one 7 Dots Studio product in your project. To be qualified for the prize you also need to include the “inspirational circle” in your blogpost. Challenge is open till March 19th. 


I went a different route with this one. My first idea was to make a pastel page about my family, but then I chose to go with another topic and use some of the older collections with brighter colors. So I took this photo of a painting my older girl has made and chose a orange and green scheme to go with it. The painting is of "Mulle" a little forest troll she's been introduced in the daycare. Mulle takes care of the forests and animals and my daughter adores him. 

I used a heart shaped stencil in the background and also added stamped hearts in there. I also used hearts in the embellishments and drew a big heart around the photo to the background.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:
Thoughts Keeper: Clear Stamps 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powders, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft, Sharpie, Ranger, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...