24/02/2015

Mare ATC - Canvas Corp Brands


Good evening! Today it's a blast from the past as I share these ATCs I made for CHA here in my blog. They have already appeared in Canvas Corp's blog, so it's about time I share them here as well.

I love the sea. I've lived my whole life in coastal cities and somehow the sight of the sea always calms me down. So these little cards are made in honor of the sea. Together they spell “mare”, meaning the sea.

The cards are made using mainly the 7 Gypsies collection “Maritime”. As the name implies, it fits the theme perfectly and has a great feel of the ocean. I also added some pieces of canvas in them to get a more rustic feel and more texture. Each card also has touches of different mists and paints to give them a sandy feeling. I used different paint media and added also some UTEE to the mix to get the grainy feel of the sand.

Thank you for stopping by today! Usually my ATCs are free for swap but these cards are now residents in Canvas Corp headquarters so unfortunately these aren't free for a swap. 


Materials from Canvas Corp Brands:






9 comments:

Arja L said...

Tein joskus paljon atc-kortteja (varmaan yli 1000 kpl) ja sitten tuli mitta täyteen. Aikoihin en ole ainuttakaan tehnyt. Mutta nyt kun katselen näitä sinun korttejasi niin herää jostain mielen sopukoilta jonkiasteinen mielenkiinto uudelleen :) Saa nähdä miten käy.
Sinun atc-korttisi ovat niin hienoja, tykkään tosi paljon.

Ana K. said...

Riikka i love your see cards...awesome layering and colours! I really want this collection!
Best wishes from Slovenia

Rhonda said...

Love these!!! Really great job. :o)

Wiiks said...

Ompa ihana atc setti. Kovin kauniita :)

Val-Belle said...

These are wonderful I love them all.....

Riikka Kovasin said...

Ihana kuulla, että korttini inspiroivat! :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Ana! Unfortunately these cards are still in US at Canvas Corp so I can't give them away,

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Val <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...