21/01/2015

Soar - Scrap FX


Hello there! Today my first post in Scrap FX's blog went live! Yay! I joined the team from the start of the year and in this first post I was playing with their stencils and stamps. 

In this page I've used the Random Dots Stencil in the background with a few different media. The raised areas are made with modeling paste. I've also added ink through the stencil creating the dark brown patterns and lastly I used a white Sharpie to draw the circles to the background. Repeating the same shape keeps the over all appearance light even though there's many layers and many mediums. 

I created my own patterned papers using the Feather Stamps with different inks. I also cut some of the feathers out of the paper and used them as embellishments. They fit the theme of the page well which is soaring with the new summer shoes.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant Wednesday!


Scrap FX products used:

Feather Stamps (2013249)


Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Epiphany Crafts, American Crafts, Prima Marketing, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...