20/01/2015

Mom's little helper - 7 Dots Studio


It's time for another challenge over at 7 Dots Studio blog! The theme this time is "Appreciating the little things in life". No matter what it is, make a tribute page to your favorite little thing! And don't forget about the rules which include for example using at least one 7 Dots Studio product and including the inspirational circle to your post. You can see the full rules at 7 Dots Studio blog. Challenge is open till February 19th. The winner gets 50 $ worth of products from 7 Dots Studio's new collections! 


My project is about my girls. I'm more than happy that both of my girls are eager to help with chores. They are overjoyed if they can help me to prepare the food or put the clothes to the laundry machine! Little darlings!  

The page shows my older daughter helping to make a "smörgåstårta" for her birthday party. As the picture has light colors and also the subject makes me think rosy thoughts I used soft and light colors in the page.

It was great to see you here! Thank you!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Design Memory Craft, Fiskars, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...