14/09/2014

Happy - Prima PPP September


Hi there! Today I'm sharing you this page I made for Prima PPP challenge. I started the background in Leimailutaivas, where I was demoing different use of stencils. Here's a few different stencils layered and treated in different ways, but my favorite is that domination, big copper colored harlequin pattern. It's made with the new Finnabair Art Extravagance Texture Paste Copper Crackle. Really great medium!

The topic of the page is lovely Birgit and her new stamps. I'm so happy that her dream is coming true and she's releasing stamps she has designed through Carabelle Studio! Dreams do come true! The photo of her is taken during a workshop this spring when she was teaching in Paris "Version Scrap". 


I got crazy with all new playthings from Finnabair DT and used the new stencils here as well as the new Art Mediums. The big pattern, like I said, is one with the Copper Crackle, but there's also Soft Gel in the page and different little glittery things from the Art Ingredients -line. They really invite you to play, don't they?

Thank you for your visit! If you want to see more info about the stamps, please visit Birgit's blog and stay tuned - there's a blog hop coming!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Tattered Angels

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like the 'earthiness' of this - & that coppery colour with the big diamonds is YUM!!!

Val-Belle said...

Oh this is just gorgeous. Wow. The diamonds look wonderful. Gorgeous layout Riikka <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Lizzy :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Val :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...