17/08/2014

You Me Family - Colorology workshop by Finnabair


Sweet Sunday everyone! How's your weekend been? Good, I hope! This layout takes me back a week to the "Matka Luovuuteen" event I attended then. You can read more about that experience here (link). This page is done in the "Colorology" workshop by the fabulous Finnabair


I had printed some of my childhood pictures for the event as one of the pre-event assignments asked us to go through old photos. I scanned a pile of old ones and then got them printed a bit smaller than the originals as nowadays I very rarely use full 10x15 cm photo in my layouts. This picture here is one of those - it's me with my parents. It's their wedding anniversary photo. 

I kept the color scheme vintage, probably inspired by the photo. I knew some of the participants of the event previously and they knew me and my love for turquoise. So I just had to show the first additions to color to a few friends there for laughs and giggles! Like: "You know, if I really, really try, I can use something else than turquoise!"

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the week everyone! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Ranger, Luminarte

7 comments:

Mummukka said...

Todella kaunis.

Anu-Riikka L. said...

Upea - etenkin tuo väriskaala. Ja pienet yksityiskohdat.

corinne de france MARCH said...

bientôt pour moi ;-)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Stunning stunning! Love it totally!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos Ansku :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Awesome - c'est grand!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Jaya! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...