06/08/2024

Red robin - PaperArtsy


Moikka moi! It's again new week and a set of new posts. In the end of the week there is also something special coming - a YouTube live on Friday! But more about that tomorrow. Today I'm sharing an altered gift bag, which I did for PaperArtsy.

This bag was done for "With 3 things" blog series. In it three designers are sent a kit of three things to create something with. This time the theme was Scrapcosy - one of PaperArtsy's Eclectica designers. The kit included a stamp set and a stencil by Scrapcosy, but also a jar of Grunge Paste. 

My first thoughts went to cards, but I felt that would have been a bit of an easy solution and wanted to challenge myself more. So, instead I ended up decorating a gift bag using the stamp set, stencil, paste, along with some additional items like inks and one PaperArtsy paint. If you want to see how I made the bag, in step by step format, please head over to PaperArtsy blog (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...