03/07/2024

Flower girls - a set of cards


Moikka! I have some cards today to share with you. I mentioned this idea in the live I kept (link), but the origin is in the Tim Holtz FB group. Unfortunately I can't remember who shared it, but there were these cards with the skirt made using the Stampers Anonymous flowers. The top part was also stamped in those, but I changed the top to a paper doll. 

It was fun trying to choose the right paper dolls to these! They needed to be a certain height so that the result wouldn't look too bizarre. I also tried to find character that would be not too difficult to cut in half design-wise. I think some of these work better than others. My favorite is the third one here underneath. The black belt adds a wonderful contrast between the top and the bottom. 

The backgrounds for the ladies with frilly skirts are made using an old gel print, old book pages and some acrylic paint. I added some pencil doodling ro the background as well and made a little shelf for each character using washi tape. Finishing touches include a stamped sentiment, two snap fastener pieces and a half pearl. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Ranger








1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Ihana idea ja upea toteutus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...