22/05/2024

Ship Ahoy! - PaperArtsy


Ship Ahoy! It's summer vibes in the air and that also means beach time for many. This is my take on vintage PaperArtsy topic with a nautical twist. I was thinking about summer parties or just home decor with these. A cottage by the sea and these on the table. 

The biggest challenge in these was to mirror stamp the images so that the decorations would have two sides. Luckily a quick googling gave me an idea and I used a gel printing plate as my substrate to get the images mirrored! If you want to see the whole process, please visit PaperArtsy's blog here (link). There's a step by step tutorial there. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! 


Materials: PaperArtsy, Sinelli, Prima Marketing, Ranger, GelliArts









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...