13/12/2023

Peppermint merriment - FB live recording


Hi there! Here's another FB live recording, this time something more recent. And unfortunately at least on the live day FB didn't support landscape mode so the camera view is a bit challenging. I need to look into that and see if I need to change the lives to YouTube or maybe even take a break from them.

But back to the project! This time the goal was a bit different as I didn't have a sample prepared. I thought that seeing the whole "go with the flow" process might be fun. Because I didn't want to be totally unprepared and fetch stuff all the time during the live I drew inspiration from Tanya (link) and from Nathifa (link) and decided the color scheme. I used red acrylics for the bottom part and minty and green tones for the upper part.

If you were unable to attend the live while it was happening, please see the recording underneath. And I do apologize for the inconvenience the orientation brings!


As I was creating on the go, so to say, I didn't have a materials list in the announcement post. But I put one up here, should you want to see the paint colors or something else. The ephemera, I fished out of my drawer, though, isn't listed in particular as there's several sources and brands and some of the items are also from ATC swaps! But should you wish to know a specific product, I can try to rummage through my memory!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday!


Materials:
(links to manufacturer sites)

different ephemera from my "left over box" like 7 Dots Studio die cuts
white epoxy stickers
paper cutter, brush, sponge, inking tool, scissors, stapler
foam tape, double sided tape, craft glue






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...