24/11/2023

Little skiers - Paper Garden


Moikka moi! It's Friday today and that means a new process video! This time it's some Paper Garden goodies in action and I'm making some winter cards with them! 

As you can see from the video below, I mix different printables in these cards. I also use mediums to add some interest to the background, but the main point of the cards are the little skiers. I received them some years ago from a friend, who knew my love for vintage photos. The little skier in the photos is actually her husband and they are cut from invitations to celebrate his birthday! I still have some left and will eventually turn them to projects as well. I really, really love the look of the determined little boy!


I hope you liked the video! If you did, please consider subscribing my YouTube channel and hit that bell sign to be notified when a new video comes live - that should be each Friday with some exceptions! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! Remember to participate to the giveaway on my Instagram!


Materials: 

Paper Garden stickers
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Prima Marketing: White crackle paste
A.B.Studio: ID-505 stencil
Prima Marketing: Finnabair Gothic book stamp
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
PaperArtsy: Fresco Finish acrylic paint Snowflake
kraft cardstock, white cardstock
used and dried tea bags
old buttons
foam tape, double sided tape, craft glue, stapler
paper cutter, scissors, palette knife, brush, inking tool











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...