17/11/2023

Gleaming land of dreams - A.B.Studio


Heippa! It's Friday and you know what that means? A new process video on my YouTube channel! This time it's an art journaling spread I made fro A.B.Studio.

I'm guessing I sound like a parrot, when I say that I mixed collections in this make. I find it really fun to do that and I usually choose the pieces to be mixed according to color. Here I went with a vintage feel and frosty tones. I used some die cuts to create an idea of a interior - just a window and a fireplace to give a hint of that. 

If you want to see how I made the spread, please see the video below.


If I had to pick a color scheme for this year, I bet it would be brown and blue together. It's stayed as my go to palette for a while now. I just love the two together, the cooler blue and warmer brown, the combo is just magical! 

You can see the list of the used A.B.Studio materials underneath the next photo. I've included the other materials there, too. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a nice weekend!

Ps. Hope you can join the FB live this evening! It's starting in an hour and a half - 7 pm CET. More info here (link).


Materials from A.B.Studio:


Other:
Paper Garden - Aava 15mm masking tape
PaperArtsy - Infusions dye stain Rusty Car, In the Navy
Ranger - Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Chipped Sapphire
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Prima Marketing - Art Basic Modeling Paste
Pink Fresh Studio half pearls
journal
fabric tape
foam tape, double sided tape, craft glue
paper cutter, scissors, brush, inking tool, water mister





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...