10/10/2023

Autumn feels - Facebook live annoucement


Hi there and happy new week! Today I have a Facebook live announcement for you! This time I'll be making this  autumn assemblage. The time is this coming Saturday, at 7 pm CET / 1 pm EST and place my blog's Facebook page.  

Each month it's a quest to think about what to do. This time the idea partly came from not inventing the wheel again, so I used this old video (link) as my jumping off point! So, I'll be using gesso in a couple of ways white creating this little assemblage with mushrooms, twigs and leaves. 


As always, you can see the list of materials under next photo. They are there if you wish to create something along with me or just check the materials at any given point. I'll add the list also to the recording when I upload it to YouTube. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Tuesday and hopefully I'll see you on Saturday!


Materials:
(links go to manufacturer's sites)

A piece of thick cardstock
Patterned paper with high contrast pattern




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...