26/05/2023

The heartbeat of soul - A.B.Studio


It's almost June! Oh my. I feel it was just turn of the year and now it's almost half way gone. I really enjoy the light season here in Finland as it's daylight trough the night in places. That also means that my energy levels are up, a bit different to the "no light at all" winter. But still, I need the both ends of the spectrum. The joy I experience each year when light starts to increase easily surpasses the discomfort of the gloomy days. 

Although it's the season of color and light, I made some quite monochromatic cards for A.B.Studio this time. My inspiration were those beautiful moths in one of the 12x12 sheets. They are cut from "Love love love" of the "Rustical Time" collection. If you wish to see how I made the cards, please see the process video below.


As you can see and hear from the video, I used the same steps and elements in each but still each card is unique. That's partly due to the focal points and gears being different. Each card has a moth and a gear but they are not all of the same gear and moth design wise. 

I really enjoyed making these cards! I hope you enjoy watching the video and maybe pick a tip or two or some inspiration out of it!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the weekend! And please join me tomorrow for a Facebook live at my blog's Facebook page!



Materials from A.B.Studio:


Other:
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger - Distress Ink Chipped sapphire, Vintage photo, Hickory smoke
Ranger - Distress embossing glace Vintage photo
Ranger - Distress powder Pumice stone
Ranger - Gold embossing powder
Posca - PC-1M black marker
heavy gesso black
circle template
eyelets












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...