16/05/2023

Spread love and let it grow - A.B.Studio


Hi there and happy new week! Today I have an art journal spread for you. This is my second A.B.Studio project this month. 

I'm not sure if you can see it from the finished piece, but I had so many ideas and was inspired by so many products when making this spread. At least I hope it doesn't show! That I was able to combine everything nicely. 

I chose a neutral background, one of the newspaper kraft prints and then made a little scenery on top. I was again working with the pages as a solid block first and then cut them up to be mounted on opposite pages. That's why the strips and branches continue from one page to the other. 

When working on a spread, do you treat each page separately or build them together? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials A.B.Studio: 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...