03/02/2023

Gentle hearted beauty - Paper Garden


Hi there and sweet Friday! Today I have a video project for you and this time it's some tiny Valentine's Day candy boxes. I made these using Paper Garden supplies. The images are from "Vintage Romance" printable and they fitted the theme perfectly. 

I started these by cutting the boxes. This time that was really easy as I used a Sizzix die for the job, but like you saw from the "Antero" boxes I shared earlier, they can be crafted out of cardstock, too. I used pink cardstock for the wraps and cream version for the boxes themselves. If you want to see how the boxes were made, please see the video underneath.


There's not that much mixed media in these, but I still managed to add gesso and inks to that tiny surface. In a way it was so fun to work on such a limited area! For example those pieces of lace that you can see there are tiny! They were actually leftovers from another project. I was about to toss those, but luckily they were still on the craft table when I started making these as they fitted the size perfectly. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Friday and weekend! Stay safe! 


Paper Garden materials: 

Others:
Sizzix Bigz 665439 Matchbox die 
Ranger Archival Ink Watering Can 
Prima Marketing Heavy Gesso White









1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oi oi tätä ihanuutta. Kiitos videosta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...