25/11/2022

Once upon a dream - A.B.Studio


Every time I see this project, the Disney movie's song starts to play in my head! So hello and happy Friday to you all! Today I'm sharing an art journal project I made for A.B.Studio. This time I drew inspiration from the paper I was using. If you want to see how the page came into being, please see the video below.


As you could see from the video some of the layers I did in the beginning are quite hidden in the end. I don't mind that happening, it's my way of creating. I love to create painty layers but I'm not too attached to them if I then need to cover something in a later stage. It's all part of the process.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny Friday and great weekend! Stay safe everyone. 


Materials from A.B.Studio:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...