30/11/2022

Holiday moths - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


It's the last day of November and tomorrow December starts! This month I decided to make some Holiday greetings as my Finnabair Brand Ambassador project. But I did those with a twist of sorts as I just picked a stamp set and turned those images into Holiday versions. 

I used Finnabair stamp set "Wild and Free" (link). I used the swallow as it is, just carrying a holly. The other bird I turned into a robin, perching on top of a spruce branch and then the third one is without any birds, just a holly wreath. The biggest twist ain't those birds or even the red bow on the wreath which is made using a butterfly stamp on the set but the spruce and holly. That's the moth stamp in use! Just in green and stamped repeatedly so the shape starts to resemble a spruce branch or holly! 

That musical notes paper is also stamped, by the way. I used another Finnabair stamp for that and then inked the cream cardstock with brown ink to make it look older. White snow is done using white gesso. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Heidin Korttipaja, Sizzix











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...