07/11/2022

Full of wonder - an altered tag


Hi there! If you follow my other social media platforms, you probably already know the reason for the week of silence. But in case you don't, unfortunately the Covid finally got to me and I spent most of last week in bed rest. But that's now behind, luckily! 

This little tag is something that I planned to blog last Friday as it has a process video. Luckily the video was timed several weeks ago - like all November videos, so the weekly process video wasn't missed. You can see the video also underneath.


This tag was inspired by a couple of things. First of all, that product packaging, which I thought had a great shape and size. And secondly Halloween, All Saints Day and harvest. The pumpkin is cut from a P13 patterned paper and the girl is a Tim Holtz paper doll. To emphasize the autumn feel I used warm, pumpkin toned colors.

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: P13, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...