18/10/2022

Winged brush - a mixed media canvas


Hi there! Happy new week! You may have noticed that I've missed a blog post on Monday quite a few times. Well, that's not a mistake as such, I've decided to cut back the posts a little and only post from Tuesday to Friday. I'm doing this to have a bit more free time to do other stuff than just craft! 

Today I have a mixed media canvas for you. This one is actually made during a workshop I taught in Craftaamo. I only added the word sticker to it afterwards. During the workshop we used gel medium and Crackle paste and made a dimensional assemblage with different bits. 


I really like this color scheme. At first I was thinking of following the same steps as my sample project (link), but realized that it would be a bit boring. So instead I went with a purple and copper, adding some pale blue in there as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a splendid week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Sizzix





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...