04/10/2022

Memories before and after - A.B.Studio


Hi there! It's new week, new month and new projects to share! Today I have an art journal spread for you. I was going for Halloween vibe with this one. 

I chose a great background paper from "Old dreams" collection. It already had a mixed media air about it, but I did add some stenciling on top. As I was going for a Halloween, ghoulish look, I kept the project quite monochromatic. Even with the crackles and texture the background paper wasn't the one that brought the biggest Halloween vibe to me, but instead "Vintage cards" named paper from the same collection. It has these awesome black, Gothic letters! Such a cool pattern!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a day filled with memories!


Materials from A.B.Studio:



Materials: A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...