20/10/2022

A cup of warmth - FB live recording

The weather here in Helsinki has been a truly gloomy one during last few days. While I enjoy autumn, in my mind it's always this ideal autumn with sunny days, colorful leaves and sweater weather mornings. But reality has been rain, cloudy and strong winds. So, what better weather to take a cup of warmth! 

I made these ATCs during a Facebook live last Saturday. If you were unable to attend the live while it was happening, underneath is the recording from my YouTube.

If you wish to see the detailed materials list, please see the announcement post here (link). There's also photos of the sample trio, not that there's a huge difference between the two lots! You can see both here underneath. 

If you'd like to have any of the cards, please send me an email or message me via Instagram. I'd be happy to send you one! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a warm, sunny autumn day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tsukineko, Ranger, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...