14/09/2022

World of Lost Souls - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hi there! I'm here to announce a new Facebook live this coming Saturday! This time I'm going with a Halloween feeling and re-creating this ghoulish card with full moon, bones and cobwebs. As the add below states, during the live I'm going to make a black dimensional paste and turn a piece of thick cardboard into a wooden plank. 


Hope you can join me this Saturday for some Halloween spell! In case you want to create along side me, or check the materials otherwise in advance, underneath is a list of the supplies I'm going to use.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a bright day!


Materials: 
(Links to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own shop)

Vintage Vanity Book stamp
Art Daily Dream without fear stamp set

Prima Marketing - Wood Texture stencil
A.B.Studio - Pure - Let it be 12x12 sheet
Archival Ink Jet Black
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Tokens
vellum
black cardstock
white cardstock
thick cardboard
white sewing thread
word stickers
a stapler
foam tape
double sided tape




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...