30/08/2022

Perfect - PaperArtsy


Hello! Don't get alarmed that the card on the top looks quite like the ones I blogged yesterday. There's miniature differences in this one compared to the ones I shared yesterday. They can be summarized by one word - color. 

The cards I showed yesterday and that were the main focus on my PaperArtsy blog post (link), too, were just black and white. I also wanted to try what a little touch of color would do to the project as I decided to record a video of the process, too. The background is the same as in the main set, but when doing the stamped plant, I used two colors instead of just black. I also echoed that stamp color in the splashes I added to the background. 

If you want to see how I made the card, please see the video below! Or if you rather see the process in more of a step by step photo form, please then visit the PaperArtsy blog (link).


Which ones do you prefer - the totally black and white ones or with just a touch of color? Naturally you could swap the color of the background brushstroke, too, and end up with a totally different mood! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid, or should I say perfect, Tuesday! 


Materials: 
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish acrylic paint Little Black Dress 
PaperArtsy Infusion Black Knight 
PaperArtsy FP008 stamp set 
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Captain Peacock 
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black 
Ranger Archival Ink Paradise Teal 
Tsukineko VersaMark watermark ink 
Ranger white embossing powder


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...