23/08/2022

Curiosity - an assemblage


Hello there and happy Tuesday! How's your week started? Good, I hope! Today I'm sharing a little rusty assemblage with you. It's done on top of a book cover and has all sorts of little nick-knacks in it. 

There's something captivating about the combo of teal and red rust. As you may know, I often otherwise steer away from opposite colors in the same piece, but that greenish color of weathered copper and earthy red of the rust really works! 


I can't really tell you this time how I made the piece as it's a sample piece for an exclusive workshop! I got asked to do an online workshop for a group and I was happy to agree! As there's no kit, I tried to make a piece that's interesting, yet done without special mediums or embellishments. Something that everyone can spice up the way they want.

If this kind of workshop would interest also you or your group, please don't hesitate to contact me! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Posca






2 comments:

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

I love the colours and textures you've created on this piece! So scrummy!

Deb, England

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...